Thursday 24 December 2020

Plymouth Hoe! Hoe! Hoe!

 A bit late in the day but an emergency visit to the vet’s for one of cats delayed me not to mention set me back nearly £200! However, I’m pleased to say that she’s not as bad as I feared and hopefully, some medication will put her right.

I wanted to wish all Addicks everywhere a happy and peaceful Christmas! Clearly it’s not how we wanted or expected it to be but we all need to try and make the most of it.

Despite no visitors this year, she who must be obeyed has insisted on the same level of cleaning and tidying as if the additional 6 guests we were to have were still coming!

Oh well, a bit of housework has no doubt helped me to burn a few calories that mean I won’t too bad when I tuck into festive food and drink!

Boxing Day sees Plymouth, Bowyer’s first opposition as manager, arrive in SE7. The same outcome from that game would go down very well.

As much as Chuks has done well coming off the bench we really need to see him start. We oughtn’t to be bringing him on when we need to be chasing games. I firmly believe we could have put a couple of games to bed early on if he had.

Williams needs to play some part and how he had no involvement in the Swindon game is mystery to me. To the same extent Deji should have got on and hopefully he can return to the starting eleven for this game. 

Gilbey hasn’t reached the heights he did prior to injury and doesn’t deserve to start.

Argyle started very well but there results of late have not been good. They aren’t scoring many either and so overall we ought to get a comfortable win. However, as we know they won’t roll over and there are no easy games even overlooking our poor results against struggling teams.

Being a stickler for tradition I shall be watching the game in Christmas jumper and Santa hat!

Best wishes and good luck to everyone for the Range Rover draw.

Merry Christmas to one and all! 

Come On You Reds!

No comments:

Post a Comment