Sunday 13 March 2011

Probably time to make like my blood group however........

.................it's hard to B + ( positive )............ more likely to be like another blood group O sod it ! 

I found yesterday a bit depressing. I just didn't enjoy it at all. I trust that I can find rediscover my enthusiasm which has has been curbed !

It was my hope that with the season pretty much over even before kick off that we might try and play some decent or even better football. We didn't and team selection again baffled me.

McCormack is pants.....end of. How on earth Parrett didn't play is bewildering. Wagstaff just doesn't achieve anything and best as a late sub.....Eccleston must be speechless that he can't get a game.

On the plus side...........Solly looked good on his return and Jenkinson continues to look an assured player who's full of confidence. Nouble looked ok second half and will only improve once he adjusts to his team-mates and playing at this level.

I hope that we can salvage something from this season. How about playing more youngsters.....there's nothing to lose assuming we can stave off relegation and that's increasingly looking a possibility.

Nothing else to say really. Totally fed up and somehow I've got to find a reason to go on Tuesday week. Perhaps that I'll see some good footie from the Saints may be reason enough. I bloody hope so !

No comments:

Post a Comment